Saturday 31 October 2015

Miniature Painting Service Sir?


So the last couple of days have been busy. I've now launched my own miniature painting service. You can find it here: bfdminiature.blogspot.co.uk or by following the link on the right of my page.

I offer very reasonable prices and a high turnaround. Anyone who has followed this blog knows that the last year or so I've been taking on more work for friends (mainly through the local club), but after some careful planning, consideration and plenty of encouragement from those close to me I've taken the steps necessary to establish myself for public consumption!

The price lists and other details can all be found on the BFD website. Plus I can do discounts on large orders. So if you've got a mountain of silver that needs to be battlefield ready, please get in touch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment