Wednesday 3 April 2013

French Napoleonic Infantry 28mm



These are Perry Miniatures plastics. Actually one of the first Perry boxed sets I've painted, as all the others are Victrix. As mentioned before they're far easier to assemble than the latter. They also contain a nice mix of greatcoats and campaign uniforms etc. I have quite a few Victrix French left over from other projects so I may mix some in with the next unit (very slight differences in size with the Perrys being slimmer - though I may get away with it). Altogether I've approximately 20 French infantry units (that includes French allies like Poles and Italians). But for some strange reason I still keep buying more. Westphalians next perhaps? Let's see!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, Matt!

    You could do some Swiss, as well as Westphalians, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete