Monday 23 June 2014

28mm Arab Commander and Standard Bearer



I don't normally do conversions, but after buying the boxes of plastic Arabs and Crusaders I noticed I'd got quite a few extra parts including two mounted Conquest Miniatures Norman Knights. I managed to swap the heads and shields over using a couple of Gripping Beast Arabs, then gave them some cloaks left from the Fireforge Templar Knights boxed sets. Any gaps were filled in using Green Stuff. The banner was made
from paper and the design copied from one I'd found on the internet.

The movement base was made due to the fact that the Gripping Beast 'Crescent and Cross' Rules are due for release very soon, and I wanted the option of using the figures individually. The basing was done using Basetex and some home sourced sand and gravel.

4 comments:

  1. They came out great! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work on these; I'd not have guessed they were plastics nor conversions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys. Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete